A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone. They can improve your experience of using a website, for example, by remembering your preference settings and tracking your use of a website so that it can be improved to meet your needs.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to enable you to receive a service on a website, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, make use of e-billing services or to comply with the law (e.g. such as to keep your information safe). We would not be able to operate our Website without using the "strictly necessary" cookies listed below.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your log in details) and customised preference settings (e.g. text size). This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences and improve your visit. These cookies are also used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. Information collected by "functionality" cookies may or may not be anonymised, but they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. The "functionality" cookies on our Website only collect anonymous information.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Cookie Title and Name: Ernest cookie
- Cookie file name: [user variant Code]_mixpanel
- This cookie is essential for our site as it allows us to analyse our website user journey, previous referring domain, keyword searches and finally allows us to securely start the user on boarding process. It also recognises users on their return to the site and facilitates resuming services with the user identified securely.
- More information: The cookie expires after 24 hours of user inactivity. Any additional queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie Title and Name: Messenger.com
- Purpose: ensure the user is logged in securely and is indeed the authenticated user
- If cookie is only relevant on the Messenger website and not the Messenger application. More information to Facebook Cookies Policy
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Ernest cookies expire after 24hours of user inactivity. Third party cookies may have a different expiration policy.